The Body Hair Removal Wax is created to be loved by all types of skin & hair. Providing exceptional results across the entire body, but it's not all about removing the hair! it's also about what our wax leaves behind: a healthy and silky smooth skin!
This Body Hair Removal Wax can be used to remove unwanted hairs from any part of the body, including the face, armpits and bikini line. And it works perfectly for sensitive skin, the soft touch of the wax makes it ideal for your delicate skin.
Firmly adheres to each of the hair strands which allows them to be gently removed from the root, leaving you with silky smooth and hair-free skin.
There’s no need to use strips or cloth. This Wax hardens by itself and you simply pull it off smoothly, without applying strips on top, & it removes almost all the hairs from a single pass.
This Body Hair Removal Wax is gentle to your skin and if used properly the process is virtually pain-free. All you have to do is rip the wax off your skin with one swift motion against the grain of your hair.
"You NO LONGER need to spend all your money at beauty salons to remove your unwanted hair anymore.
Do it easily at home, and save your time & your money!"
How to use:
- Clean the skin, check the direction of hair growth
- Apply a thin layer of wax along the direction of the hair growth.
- After about 20 seconds, use the wax stick to start the end of the wax.
- Quickly pull up wax along the direction of hair growth
- Removes hair easily & with less OUCH in a single pass!
- Provides a thin, economic and hygienic application
- Removes hairs as short as 1mm
- Can be used on all areas of the body: armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard, mustache, arms,legs...
- Sticks to your hair instead of skin to create a painless waxing experience
- Excellent for strong & fine hairs
- Perfect for sensitive skin and intimate areas
- Wax with precision - no strips needed
- no harms to your health
- Make sure you are not allergic to wax
- Always test on a small patch of skin before applying it to large areas
- Make sure the wax is not too hot (again, test on a small patch of skin)